Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 8, 2006, 4:16 AM   #1

Could someone please recommend a filter would mostly just keep my lens clean? The converter that came with the camera can be used, correct? I recall hearing some people saying they would get another, but as long as the photos aren't altered that much, using the original converter would be fine with me...

So, what size does this convert use? Wasn't it a 40mm to 52mm or something like that? Any reccomendations on filters? Perhaps a link on ebay?
The_Other_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 8, 2006, 11:36 PM   #2

I use with my FZ20 a Raynox RT5264P F52-F64 adapter. This fits perfectly on the FZ20. With the adapter you are free to use any 52mm filters. I keep attached a 1B filter on all the time other than when I use different filters

A slight cutting off of the corners does occur with zero zoom but this is easily cropped or by just putting a little zoom on when photographing

I have been assured by more knowledgeable people than me on this forum that the reduction of size to 52mm does not affect the lens or lens aperture

Bootneck3 is offline   Reply With Quote