Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 30, 2007, 10:06 AM   #1

Well, not missing in action but my time is going to be limited for a while. We are in the process of selling our house and my wife thinks I should help her with the packing cleaning and all that stuff.:-) And then we have to locate and buy or rent a new house so it is going to be a busy time. Anyway, I will try to look in on the forum and make some comments when I can. Keep taking and posting all those great pictures.

I took this sunset earlier this month and it is a little different then my usual. I was trying to get the colors without blowing them out to badly and still show some of the foreground. This shot was just ran through Neat Image and sharpened. I would love to try an HDR shot of a scene like this but I seem to always forget my tripod when I go to shoot sunsets.
Attached Images
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 30, 2007, 10:54 AM   #2

Nice shot Ted. Good luck with the move, hope you still manage to get time to visit the forum.

Mark H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2007, 4:08 PM   #3

Yeah, good luck moving. I like the shadow effect combined with reflection on the water.
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote