Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 16, 2007, 10:21 PM   #1

I've been taking a lot of ocean/boating pictures with my FZ5 in the last year or two, and have even been thinking about upgrading to an FZ8. Once in a while I really appreciate the fact that there is a video mode in the Panny. See what I mean?

trooplewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 16, 2007, 11:18 PM   #2

I tried the FZ8 and was impressed by it. I won't be buying it though since I am so wrapped up in my dSLR and the FZ's I do have don't get the shutter time they used to.

Your pictures are great and thanks for sharing. I did view some of your videos and I can't say enough how great it is to have.

Unbeknownst to anyone in my family I lost my aunt to a brian anuerism. I visited back in California and she and my uncle drove 6 hrs. to seem me. I did take some video with my FZ1v2 of her and my other aunt and two uncles. I was ready to come out and visit again when I found out the terrible news.

Your post reminded me of how precious pictures and video can become when a loved one moves on. I was able to do both with my Panny.

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote