Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 7, 2008, 8:05 PM   #1

I wonder if the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 has an issue when capturing video shots in 10fps (both VGA and QVGA mode) that causes audio to be offset / out-of sync? in 30fps it works nicely.

I just bought a new Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18, and to my disappointed the audio in 10fps is out of sync (in, I guess a frame or two).

Thanks in advance,
esadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 7, 2011, 12:15 PM   #2

I'm sorry to not see a reply here. My reply is meant to encourage you to find and post the answer.

A suggestion with regard to playback is to use VLC which has a simple way to offset the audio either + or - in 50ms steps. However this doesn't address the camera problem I know.

Even though the post is old there's no good reason not to followup.

I regularly buy old equipment because the price and often the quality of the equipment is better than new technologically advanced
but poorly made equipment. Remember that if your equipment breaks, even if it's 'just' a plastic door falling off that will stop you from using it.. and the high tech is worthless.

I'm here because I'm researching the Panasonic as a potential purchase, now, in March 2011.
AndreLikesPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote