Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 21, 2008, 1:58 PM   #1

I don't review photos a lot, don't use the screen a lot but usually I only get about a hundered shots from a Panasonic battery. Most reviews seem to say you should easily get get over 200. I can do this if I use burst mode etc but today I went to the Chelsea Flower Show and only got 92 before the spare battery came out. I did use flash for about 15 shots. How do others fare with this battery?
stephen1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 21, 2008, 5:42 PM   #2

I have only used the FZ18 around home but I can assure you I get way over 200 photos per charge...... The flash is hard on a battery as is CAF......I do not use CAF, not because of that but because I find it causes more problem than it helps.......

I have with a FZ30 (same battery) taken a thousand photos a day on one battery.

I seldom review photos on the LCD but always do a review on the EVF........and I do not sort photos with the camera nor do I use the camera for transfers.

And while I have been told many times not to do this .....I top the batteries off, all the time. And I quit using 3rd party batteries as I do not get the same life from them.
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2008, 7:12 PM   #3

There are some cheap equivalent batteries on ebay.
i want to buy, but i bother about explosion risk of these batteries.
With 2x replacement battery it would be good. :roll:
axuxax is offline   Reply With Quote