Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:30 AM   #1
Default Conflicting DMC-FZ10 specs

Several photography sites are publishing DMC-FZ10 specs which are inconsistent with the ones on Panasonic'c site.

For example, Let's Go Digital have an article and specs that imply that the FZ10 has:
* 30fps video
* 4fps burst up to 8 images
* 3 metering modes (centre weighted, matrix, spot)
* 7 pre-set white balance modes (auto, cloudy, daylight, fluorescent, incandescent, shadow, sunny)

Bob, could you please comment?
alexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 9, 2003, 12:43 PM   #2

"Alexo" I don't yet have a copy of the operating instructions in which the specifications are included. I'm awaiting the approved spec sheet in PDF form. As soon as I receive that I'll be happy to send a copy and it will also be available from our Call Center.

Suffice to say that the press release would be correct as it originates from our factory. It's not uncommon that web sites who are eager to share information often use information from discussion groups. It's unfortunate, but it's reality.

Sit tight and I'm sure the color spec sheet will be available very soon. Sorry to be so short in my responses, but my work schedule is very busy these days. I'm doing my best to check these questions here and respond as best I can given the preliminary information I have at this time.
Panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote