Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:07 AM   #1

Small, Compact and Swift...Solid build and rather light weight. Menus are great and easy to play around.. Esp the IA mode. Damn sweet and very useful. The E.Zoom is also very good to use. Shoots out to the max zoom in less than 2 secs. It can also zoom up to 7.7x max. Though it is only 3MP at that zoom, it is still better than using digital zoom. But if you really need the distance, plus digital zoom, it can shoot up to 30x. I think nop camera at this size is capable of doing this.

Love the Auto Tracking mode. Lets you track on the object just like those you used in the Military. They have many mode and scenes to play with. One of my favorite is the Hi Speed Flash and Hi Speed Shooting mode. The High Speed Flash mode takes pictures about 2 fps and the Hi Speed Shooting mode is about 7 fps. Never in my life I have come across such capabilities from such a tiny camera. And the results are as good...

The buttons are also very well placed, solid and very easy to use. The Mode dial is very well placed. Not like other I have used before, which can be accidentally switched. It just took me 1 hours to know the full functions of the camera. That shows how easy it is to play with.

Now for the pictures quality. Quality are superb !!! Never got such results from such a TINY Digital Camera before. Love the RAW images. JPEG was also great.

Bottom line. If you want a small little camera with all the advanced tech and very easy to use, the FX150/Fx180 is the one. The 14.5MP really worth the money !!

5 STARS all the way !!!
Attached Images
jamdel007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links