Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 26, 2009, 4:16 AM   #1

All feedback, esp on how to improve these shots (photography wise or photoshop), as I am looking to improve all aspects of my Photography (don't hold back and be as harsh as you need to be).

Squirrel #1

Squirrel #2

r0nn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 16, 2009, 9:37 AM   #2

Well, here I am 3 months too late, but here goes anyway.

This is just my humble opinion and my personal preferences mind you.
First I love how you captured the insect statue, to look as if it is pearing around the trunk of the tree. Very nice story.

The picture of the bird in the tree is just beautiful. I have no comment except...beautiful shot! That's as harsh as I can get for that one.

The squirrel with the grass in his mouth is just plain adorable. No artistic critique application here. Just smiles.

The first squirrel pic....well...it's a picture of a squirrel in the grass. Maybe a more creative angle such as laying on the ground and getting him/her at eye level or waiting until he climbs a tree or sits up. Maybe toss it a peanut so you can get him eating something. I would utilize my zoom (if available) and get as close and humanly possible and try super close shots perhaps (hard with a fast wild critter).

Hope this helps a little. Thanks for sharing and keep taking pics.

gotta.learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2009, 1:08 PM   #3

I have'nt been active on the forum for quite a while because of illness but I'm feeling better now and am planning on starting shooting and posting more now. it's good to be back.

They are all nice shots but I prefer a closer shot on the squirrels, maybe a good head shot. The bird is nice but it looks a little over sharpened IMHO and I love the insect statue. It looks like it's trying to sneak up on you.

Last edited by d-sr; May 16, 2009 at 1:38 PM.
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote