Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 11, 2009, 12:23 PM   #1

hi everyone... haven't actually posted anything much here in a long time... with two Canon DSLRs, i don't use my FZ20 much anymore. but this one was actually taken with a Panny, albeit a 5-year-old, hopelessly obsolete LC43 that doesn't even have OS!

Gypsy (black) and Mewcifer aren't litter mates, but you'd never know it the way they cuddle with each other. they were raised together from about 2-3 months old, and as far as they're concerned, they are brother and sister...:G last time i tried to get a shot like this, hauled in the 5D and tripod and started setting it up, and they looked at me like, "oh heck no, you ain't takin' my picture!" and got up and left. this time i figured i'd just grab a quick snapshot and risk the flash...

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 1, 2009, 7:36 PM   #2

Well I, for one, am glad you risk the shot. It is just adorable! It definitely brought a big smile to my face. By the way, I love the names of your cats.

Last edited by gotta.learn; Jun 1, 2009 at 7:40 PM.
gotta.learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2009, 3:14 PM   #3

Hey Rocky, Long time no hear from you. I have not been here for a while until just lately either. I like your cats. It sounds like they are like mine. If I even pick up a camera around Molly, she runs away and hides.
DonR http://donr.zenfolio.com/
Olympus E-30 - V-LUX 1 - Panasonic ZS5
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2009, 1:26 PM   #4

Same here. I've been a bit more active but haven't posted a whole lot of images. I sold my FZ20 a long time ago. As for my very first Panasonic camera, it was a LC33 and I loved that little camera. I also sold it as it became obsolete. Great shots of your cats!

Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote