Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 25, 2009, 11:59 AM   #31

Tullio: it’s just a snapshot, shot very quickly under not so good light circumstances and without any processing. I don’t pretend much more than that. But that's me, as you say.
It will be interesting, if you get that Canon, to hear your opinions about the camera. Cheers.
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2009, 12:34 PM   #32

I understand the condition in which you took the picture was not ideal. However, most cameras will perform well under bright sunlight. The challenge is to perform well under not-so-ideal conditions and I think the ZS1/ZS3 fail to do that. I have no intentions of buying the Canon SX200 IS unless they fix the flash behavior (I believe that can be fixed via a firmware update). I do not want a camera with the flash sticking up when I'm not using it, which is the great majority of time. Since I already have the Pana FZ28 (18x zoom), I might go for something with less zoom but bigger sensor. I'd like to get the Pana LX3 but it's impossible to find one and when I do find them, it's way over priced. The new Canon S90 looks promising, though.

Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote