Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 1, 2010, 11:07 PM   #11
Default Can you tell me what settings you used on your FZ35?

Dear Sarah,

Your photo of the sunrise is brilliant, and so sharp. I'm very new with my FZ35 (just received today), and I'd love to know what settings you used to capture such a beautiful sunrise...definitely something that would make me get up earlier... Thanks so much for helping me understand how to get more out of my new camera.

Originally Posted by mtclimber View Post
Happy Peasant-

Welcome back to the Forum. It is very good indeed, to see you again.

This is the first time that I have seen that darkening in the left hand side of the frame in an FZ-35. It seems to be something is wrong there. The same tonal quality should appear across the entire framed width.

I would exchange the camera. As it is still very new, that should be easy to do. Hey, its great to have you back with us. I am sorry to see the camera glitch, but it should be asy to deal with at your dealer. I have attached an FZ-35 sunrise photo to illustrate the same tone on the full width of the frame. Have a great day.

Sarah Joyce
jefskott99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2010, 9:02 AM   #12

Welcome to the Forum. We're delighted that you dropped by.

The sunrise photo was actually a test of the FZ-35/FZ-38's Sunrise Scene Mode. It worked out very well. What I wanted to emphasize, was that by using the Sunset Scene Mode it is actually quite easy.

Have a great day and enjoy your new FZ-35. It is a very able camera.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote