Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 13, 2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Default FZ35 Case suggestions

The title says it all. Can you tell me what you are all using?

I am thinking about a case that will fit the camera with lens hood (although I haven't decided if I will use it yet), a spare battery and SD cards and perhaps a couple of filters. I may also get a second case that is more form fitting.
Jazzer251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 13, 2010, 12:28 PM   #2

For a "smaller" nearly form-fitting case, I picked up an "Extreme gear" bag from Target for around 20 clams. It will snugly hold the camera with or without the lens hood attached; it has a few small pockets for cards, a filter or two, a battery or two, and has a Velcro belt loop on the back that I use to hold my pseudo-Gorilla Pod tripod (the latter is a knockoff that I also found at Target; works great). It's all small enough to fit in a backpack relatively well.
I've also a typical rectangular bag that holds the camera and bigger items like a small slave flash, lens adapter, Macro-lens, &c.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all of the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain
AaronB is offline   Reply With Quote