Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 14, 2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Default A little help with mink video - please

I was walking near a local river and spotted a wild mink on the other side of the river bank. I was able to take a few shots but they didn't come out quite as good as i had hoped (got a little excited and shakey) but i managed to get about 1 minute of quite good video (avchd) of it running along the bank. I have put this on my hdd/dvd recorder so i can burn it to dvd (vob files). I would like to put this up on youtube and link back to it here. I have an older computer here that i used for video conversion to avi etc, a few years ago but am unsure what format to convert it to, or how to upload to youtube etc. Any advice appreciated.
Here's a few of the shots i took, not great but better than nothing!
Attached Images
Alun_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 14, 2010, 6:54 PM   #2

Hey Alun

If you still have the original AVCHD file, I understand that Photofun Studio 4.0 HD can upload direct to YouTube. (You would need to open an account at YouTube.com firstly)
chillgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:08 AM   #3

I was trying to weasel of answering this but here's a link to a freeware converted that might be helpful.
Clint501 is offline   Reply With Quote