Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 13, 2003, 4:55 AM   #1
Default FZ10 55mm Adapter from Mr. Yoshida

I received the adapter purchased from Mr. Yoshida at the site below that has been discussed previously.

It seems to be very well made, metal, decent finish, fit with lens is extremely close and should result in good pictures with the TCon-17. It also allows for full use of 55mm filters with no step down. I haven't had a chance to take any pictures but I'll give it a try this weekend and see what the results are. I am impressed with the unit, in particular the very close fit to the lens.

Pictures at the link below.

soaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 16, 2003, 10:57 AM   #2
Default Panasonic Flash

Hi ... my question is about the Panasonic Flash you bought ... does it also exhibit the EVF darkness problems that I am having with the Sunpak 383 ?

umenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2003, 6:07 PM   #3

When I use the camera with the external Panasonic flash or built-in flash and I have the flash selected the EVF does not go dark when shooting. I tried in Program mode and Manual mode. Even if I change the shutter speed below 1/60 it doesn't go dark. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it seems to be working fine to me. I have seen what you are discussing when shooting in low light without a flash but not with the flash either internal or external. I will say however that the camera does not manage low light situations well. There are times in low light when the EVF or LCD are black but you can see the image but then again I didn't buy this camera with this lens for low light shooting.:?
soaks is offline   Reply With Quote