Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 15, 2010, 3:27 PM   #21

AWB for all of them that's why some have the yellow hue, not significantly, but I did try Incandescent on a couple and they had too much blue hue for me...
LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2010, 7:20 PM   #22

Thanks. It certainly did not do a bad job.

Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2010, 6:28 AM   #23

My IQ is lower then the FZ35.

You have both the ZS7 and FZ35? If so, are you saying that you are getting better IQ on the FZ35?

P.S. I have a FZ35 here from Amazon and a ZS6 here from Costco (one goes back). I would love to get the IQ of the ZS6 on-par with the FZ35 because we love the compactness of the ZS6 and I actually think it would get used more because of it. Our Kodak Z612 spends a lot of time in the bag. But, IQ is going to rule at the end-of-the-day.

Last edited by ftlee; Aug 16, 2010 at 7:02 AM.
ftlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2010, 7:14 AM   #24

No - I was making a joke about my intelligence - my camera is smarter than me :-)

I don't have a ZS7 but I'm sure you can get lots of opinions as to which is "best".

I think if you will search this forum for LTZ470's shots using the ZS7 you will see it's capabilities. He gets great shots from both ZS7 and the FZ35.

It's almost like asking which is better - a knife or a fork. Each has it's uses, strong and weak points. But use them together and you enjoy a great meal.

Have Fun - Be Nice - Don't Break Anything
Clint501 is offline   Reply With Quote