Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 8, 2010, 6:34 AM   #11

Approximately 250 shots at various settings/compositions as I am also investigating the features of the FZ100...I shot some in iA burst...AF Macro and Macro Dial setting...then most with Aperture Priority...

Some animals will eventually allow you close...I have been feeding her crickets the past few days as she will just run to the outer side of the web, but come back and wrap up the meal quickly...she then will recenter her self on the center of the web as that is how they can feel the total web area if something gets caught and actually use this zig-zag pattern for camoflage/concealment...

Windows Live Photo Gallery free download with Windows 7...

Windows Live Photo Gallery...Crop for desired composition...Go to Adjust Exposure: Adjust shadows lighter or darker dependant upon subject or emphasis required...Go to Adjust Details: analyze then sharpen 1-2 clicks to the right on the bar...you can play with this to your liking...

I use the rule Keep It Simple and Sharp...I tend to over sharpen, but I love the snap, crackle, and pop in photos...lol...

Last edited by LTZ470; Sep 8, 2010 at 2:46 PM.
LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2010, 2:06 PM   #12

Originally Posted by Setter Dog View Post
...You are the best salesman for the FZ100 that I've seen on the internet. I really enjoy your pictures.
Funny you said that, Jack. I mentioned that on another post...LTZ has posted some of the best FZ100 images I've seen on the net.

Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote