Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 11, 2010, 1:41 PM   #1
Default Custom Setting FZ-28 Panasonic?

I need help. I have read the cryptic manual and still have no idea how to start to program my custom settings on this camera. Can someone please help me? Either direct me to a webpage for idiots that explains it, or just walk me thru it? I would be so very grateful, and thanks in advance.
howardf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 11, 2010, 8:53 PM   #2

- Set the mode dial to the desired mode and select the desired menu settings in advance. (What this means is select the P,A,S, M, Macro or any othe mode and with the help of joystick, make changes that you may want to ISO, WB, etc.)

- Press the middle button marked Menu on the back (on the right of the screen)

It will open up a menu screen like the one displayed below. Press left once to go the menu options and press down arrow to go to the set up menu, which is indicated by a spanner diagram. (The image below shows recording menu. From here, if you press left once and down once, it will go to set up menu.)

- Once there, press right arrow again to get into set up options that run into 6 pages. Press down arrow until you reach cust.set.mem, which should be on the second page.
- At this place Press the right button again and it will show C, C1, C2 and C3. Choose what you want, for example, C2. Your settings will get registered in C2.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Last edited by Raghu; Dec 12, 2010 at 1:41 AM.
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote