Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 19, 2010, 6:21 AM   #1
Default FZ100 is it really good?

LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 19, 2010, 8:24 AM   #2
Default For my purposes,....absolutely.

I got my FZ100 only after reading all the negative nit picking on another forum. I trust my own eyes and judgment and could not be happier that I bought this camera. I use it around the house for endless pictures of my dogs and grand kids, at Little League games where the burst modes are priceless, and plan to use it in Yellowstone this winter where the long zoom will really be appreciated.

Seldom mentioned in FZ100 discussions is the user friendly layout of the camera that enables easy changes from video to burst to stills etc. I particularly like the location of the movie button. I never got very good with my thumb on the FZ35 when wearing gloves.

My daughter just bought the FZ100, even after I offered to give her my FZ35. She wants the longer zoom and the better burst management. She's seen plenty of my pictures and seems to recognize the high quality of the images and the value of the burst modes.

So, yes, the FZ100 certainly is a really good camera for me.

Last edited by Setter Dog; Dec 19, 2010 at 9:50 AM.
Setter Dog is offline   Reply With Quote