Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 5, 2011, 12:18 PM   #1
Default panasonic TZ-10

i am looking for help i received camera panasonic TZ 10 from my japanese friend and it has only japanese menu i would like to ask if there is some chance to install to this camera english language, if you have any experience or idea how to get it please let me know, thank you
luka_dl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 5, 2011, 3:40 PM   #2

If you go to the following website and type in the model number, you can usually navigate to a page that has firmware download. However, I don't find a TZ10. Is the model number correct, or known as something else in the US?

saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:08 PM   #3

TZ10 is the ZS7 in the US. The firmware page is:

Edit- After having posted that link, I looked at my (new) US ZS7 and noticed that my menu has language options (wrench icon, page 5) but only for English & Spanish. My out of the box firmware version is 1.1 and it's a new US camera (delivered on Jan 3). The link I posted above is for Panasonic in Japan, and they show a 1.2 download, but not 1.1. The US web site doesn't show a firmware download.

If I were you, I'd maybe muddle around with the camera menus and see if you have an English option before downloading the firmware because it might not help? The US Operating Manual link is at:
Maybe it will help you navigate to the language options on your camera.

Last edited by JD4x4; Jan 6, 2011 at 7:37 AM. Reason: Added info
JD4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote