Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 19, 2011, 1:50 PM   #11

Hi Sarah - no problem at all and thanks for the encouragement, and for taking the time to enhance the photo for and explain the changes. I am not an expert on photoshop (I have PS Elements 7) - complete beginner in fact and are a bit scared of changing things ...... and to make matters worse my version is in French!!

Thanks once again - DG
Originally Posted by mtclimber View Post

Welcome to our Forum! We're very pleased that you dropped by the Forum. I am a professional digital camera instructor, so I enjoy analyzing photos.

Your photos are very well composed, by ever so slightly over exposed. I did a bit of post processing with Photoshop Elements 8.0 (a subject I teach). Here is what I did: (1) I sharpened the photo. (2) I increased the contrast to make the type more readable and darker. Then, (3) I reduced the overall brightness a bit. I hope that you do not mind that I adjusted your nice photo.

We are a friendly group who enjoy sharing, learning, and passing on tips that can make our photos a bit better.

Sarah Joyce
DyaneG is offline   Reply With Quote