Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 23, 2011, 2:57 PM   #11

The Bower Flash will work just fine Pop...
Originally Posted by popellis View Post
Thank you all for the help.

Sarah I like your High Sensitivity photo other than it looks to be a static posed shot. Would it be as clear if he moved?

I see a Bower SFD9260 will work on the Fz100 just not sure it will also work on the LX5.

I also jumped over to the Pentax forum and read some of there low light questions and seem for indoor photography in low light they recommend flash also.
I have really gotten confused on which is better DSLR or (I will call them Advanced ) P&S. The main complaint I hear with DSLR is weight and the many lenses you need. The P&S is the small sensor size and noise at higher ISO. Which I believe the DSLR suffer from also just at a higher range.

I went with the FZ's to begin with because I got tired of taking pictures of my fingers with the small cameras. my hands arent huge but they always seem to get in the way. I think there is a lot to learn about these camera's Im not sure how much more confusing a DSLR would be ,with all the settings the FZ and The LX have that can be confusing enough.
Do I plan on ever becoming a pro photographer? No, But that doesn't mean I would want to take a picture of someone or something that someone would like to keep. I took a picyure of my sister in law once with a little fuji camera that turned out great. It was one of the best pictures I had seen of her.
I,m rambling again sorry
LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote