Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 6, 2011, 3:55 PM   #1
Default checking prices online frequently

If you shop online often, you probably know that prices fluctuate a lot. I've been shopping around for a LT-55 teleconverter lens for a while. I happened to go to Adorama.com yesterday and found a "like new" one for $99, which is half of what you typically find. As soon as my order went through, it disappeared from their website, which means they only had one..? I also noticed for a short period yesterday that Amazon had the FZ35 for $203. Today it's back up to $240. It pays to check often
saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 6, 2011, 4:22 PM   #2

Wow... good prices! I've got an FZ-40, and STILL might have jumped on the FZ35 at that price!
Wes James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2011, 4:30 PM   #3

Hi Saly,
I will watch this space for your shots from the LT55.... I wish we could get prices like that here! Lyn
banksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2011, 4:43 AM   #4
Default this what happened to me

placed an order for a lt55 teleconvertor to go with my fz45 ,supplier informed me no more in stock ,then i seen a nikon tc15ed on ebay cheap so i purchased it ,then after more forum reading found a tc17ed cheap if 100 is cheap i know their scerse ,so now ive ended up with 2lenses for the price of the lt55 ,after reading all the reviews i hope i can post some reviews/pics , i know the 17s big but might end up cutting the 15 down to make it smaller seen it done somewhere on forun with good results ,
now the waiting for the postman begins
stesteste is offline   Reply With Quote