Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 22, 2004, 8:32 PM   #21
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 158

Thanks a lot for the imput and advice. The only limit to how long I can wait to get it is to when I go off to Germany in early march (I'll be sure to take lots of pictures). So I think I will wait for the price to go down.
Which leads me to my next question. Will the price of the camera go down enough to merit for the wait? Because if I could save $50 by waiting a month, then I would do it. If it would only be $10 or so, then I would want to get ASAP so I could get used to it.
blinblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:41 PM.