Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 17, 2011, 8:36 PM   #1
Default Waves crashing against Rocks

And other photos.. I know i haven't posted much.. haven't done much shooting lately cept this past weekend..went down to the beach for some wave shots since there was a good wind coming in off the lake.

start of the day:

More: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31992331@N03/sets/72157627443227658/

I have some better night shots from last night, but I have to go through them and upload them yet.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 18, 2011, 12:58 AM   #2

Nice series Beli! I love #3 and #4.
DMC-FZ150 & Hoya HD UV Filter + DMC-FZ45 & Hoya HMC UV(C) Filter - Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) - Benro A-197EX + HD-18 & Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Tripods & MMC3-02 + 234RC Monopod
catalex54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:16 AM   #3

Thanks thought it saved the edited post.. guess not cuz I added a shot of my first butterfly pic. I wish I had a longer tripod last weekend to get the calatrava(our art museum) in there, but I didn't. Not very often we get clear nights when there's a full moon. The one I have isn't quite long enough for where I want to take photos from. I'm going to try and take it from a couple different spots. Where I was last weekend by the rocks (will probably be on the second night.. weather permitting of course) I will next month on the full moon tho. I wasn't focused on the last one because I forgot to put my macro on and I was more interested in getting the moon reflection off the water.

more photos:http://www.flickr.com/photos/3199233...7627443227658/

added butterfly shot... should've had the macro button on but I didn't want him flying away on me, which he did shortly after snapping the pic.

Last edited by beli; Aug 18, 2011 at 3:18 AM.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote