Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 25, 2011, 6:52 AM   #1
Default Telcon17 Olympus

anyone know where I can get one for the fz35? All I'm finding is the one with the F & C after the number and from what I read those won't work?

I know I can get the Reynox (SP) but I can't afford that right now.

I'm seriously thinking of upgrading to a slr but I can't see spending that kind of mony (even on a certified referbished) whenI just got this camera earlier this year and still learning it.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 25, 2011, 9:51 AM   #2

See here in this old similar thread:

FZ35 and 1.7 teleconverter

and these:

DMC-FZ150 & Hoya HD UV Filter + DMC-FZ45 & Hoya HMC UV(C) Filter - Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) - Benro A-197EX + HD-18 & Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Tripods & MMC3-02 + 234RC Monopod

Last edited by catalex54; Aug 25, 2011 at 9:57 AM.
catalex54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 10:14 AM   #3

Thanks however the Raynox is out of my price range for now unless I wait till tax time.

I did find this which is in my price range of aforablilty http://www.amazon.com/Raynox-DCR-185.../dp/B0006TUKV4 however I believe I would need step up rings correct and which ones? I suppose I could get the adaptor for panasonic and get step down rings as well since it's a 52mm thread...

Max I can afford at the moment would be around 100-150

Also found this http://www.adorama.com/CATLH46.html?...m_source=gbase but I dunno if it will fit it does say 46mm thread which is what the fz35 is but I have not seen it in sites dicussing teleconverters for fz35 tho . A bit on the high end of my budget but if I don't have to worry about adaptors, step-up/step down rings it might be worth it

Last edited by beli; Aug 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote