Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 17, 2012, 7:20 PM   #1
Default Panasonic TS3 More Thoughts

The more I use the Panasonic Lumix TS3 the more I am impressed with it. It has a host of very usable features and the pictures all look very good straight from the camera. It is giving my Pentax K-5 a run for its money in the image quality department, but my Pentax has the longer lens....... Shot to shot is very quick and it is very easy to tell looking at the LCD screen if the image is good or bad and if it needs to be delete, something my Olympus SW1050 was not very good at.

So my conclusion when you need a camera to use/carry in the rain or in your pocket (till you use it) this is the camera. The downside for some may be it only has a 4.6x zoom but for a rough type camera that fits in the pocket the lens is what I would call exceptable length range. I'd also suggest based on my use of the camera is that if you like to take a lot of pictures b(say more than 200) in a days time/before you'll have the opportunity and time to charge the battery up is get an extra battery for the camera.

Originally I took several photos with my finer in the way of the lens. I found it took me about 15 minutes to get used to shooting with the camera and how to hold it and work the very buttons. I have not had an issue since.

Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 18, 2012, 2:15 PM   #2

Thanks for sharing.

Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote