Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 30, 2012, 1:12 AM   #11

I agree with others mates, you're really doing great progress Eysha!!
DMC-FZ150 & Hoya HD UV Filter + DMC-FZ45 & Hoya HMC UV(C) Filter - Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) - Benro A-197EX + HD-18 & Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Tripods & MMC3-02 + 234RC Monopod
catalex54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 9:51 AM   #12

Agree with folks on the hot spot comments. Just takes time and practice. And cooperative subjects that let you move to get the right angle.

The tit is pretty good. Usually the head is the most out of focus part of them when they are moving and shaking, and on yours the head is the sharpest part. At least to my eyes. I wish they lived around here as they seem like great birds to work on.

FZ7 and FZ35 - Deceased, FZ18 - Given daughter, FZ150, E-PL1 and G3 - In use.
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2012, 9:47 AM   #13

Very many thanks for the encouraging comments, they are truly appreciated. I keep trying,lol.
I was at Edinburgh yesterday and shattered today, walked the legs off me, lol. I took some photos but was hard int hat the place was full of tourists so hard to get a shot without a ton of heads. I am working my way through them to delete the rubbish so will post the best ones, of course. I am PPing them with levels and contrast as that is all i know.
Again thanks everyone for comments, i learn from them.

Panasonic FZ200 + Panasonic FZ38 + Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5)
eysha is offline   Reply With Quote