Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 18, 2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Default New Camera Question

Hi all - John here... first post.

I'm pretty sure I have an old ZS3 whose screen has busted. I'm looking for a camera that my wife and daily babysitter can use without issue and that most importantly takes fast (and great) pictures. They don't have to be the absolute best or the biggest just quick and really good to catch up with my almost 2 year old.

I really want to get the GF5x but it's not in the budget. That being said, Amazon has the ZS25 for $199. I'm not sure hoe I can pass that up but they also have a used LX7 available from the Amazon Warehouse for $275.88 that also sounds intriguing.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any other cameras I should be taking a look at? I have an eye-fi card that I plan to continue to use so neither wi-fi nor nfc are important features.

Thanks in advance!!

jkseger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 25, 2013, 4:49 PM   #2

setup in auto mode and all the presets setup for more or less idiot proof picture taking the lx7 is a super fast camera. make shure they understand the control dial and to use P or Ia modes and they should be gtg.
drewp21 is offline   Reply With Quote