Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 21, 2013, 5:18 PM   #11

Originally Posted by Raghu View Post
Yes John, it was you. I know many others not named in my post are missing too, but yours was one among those that immediately came to my mind as I was writing. Glad you responded. Would be nice to see your posts. How are your hibiscus plants doing?
We only have the one hibiscus, indoors.
I thought of you a couple of days ago, when I noticed that it had produced another flower after 2-3 months of rest !
I have been browsing through some of you recent posts, and have enjoyed the photos you have posted, and I hasten to add, the contributions of others !

Now that I am back on my feet, fate would have it that we have had awful weather here recently and a couple of frightening hurricanes. With all the rain and just 6 hours of gloomy daylight, there hasn't been much opportunity to get out with my camera.

When I get a chance, I hope sort through and post a few photos from a visit to a sand sculpture exhibition held last summer. I took so many pics that it is difficult to pick the best !
Panasonic FZ150 + DMW LC55. FZ70/72.

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals, I am a vegetarian because I hate plants" (A. Whitney Brown)
John J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2014, 9:30 AM   #12

Hi all

It's nice to see some old names still here and shooting better day after day.

Don't know if some still remember me since I left Panasonic for some time now and stop posting here, I'm shooting with Sony now.

I can't say that Sony forum is dead because I think it was never born, so I almost stop posting here at Steve's.

From time to time I sneak the Panasonic forum to see how things are going here in this fantastic, helpful and friendly community.

A great 2014 for you all and keep enjoying your fantastic cameras and enjoying shooting with them
Sony SLT A55V + Sony 16-105mm + Minolta 35-70mm + Minolta 100-200mm
Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ40 (given to my father)

Rui Marques
rpmarques is offline   Reply With Quote