Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 22, 2014, 11:24 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
jjdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Posts: 5,948
Default The Dragon Pond

This is where I go to look for dragonflies.




__________________
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 22, 2014, 10:58 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Raghu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ambattur, near Chennai, India
Posts: 3,458
Default

What a beautiful and serene location, Jim. I certainly envy you!
__________________
Raghu
My Flickr My Blog
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2014, 2:32 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
jjdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Posts: 5,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghu View Post
What a beautiful and serene location, Jim. I certainly envy you!
Thanks Raghu, it is a special place.
__________________
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2014, 11:59 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: PA USA
Posts: 14
Default

WOW....is that ur place? If so , move over , I'm coming over lol. U could wear out a camera at that place; every inch photo ready.
I lived in the Allegheny National Forest for 20 years but had to move, my heart is still there.
That water looks like tons of bass are in there , be great for fly fishing wow !
I can stare at those pix all day long really.....I swear I just seen a bass break water.....
BOB
PS....I'm getting itchy, skeeters are bite'n lol.
BOB7255KHZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2014, 6:08 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denmark
Posts: 215
Default

Ah, so thats what the Dragon Pond looks like... what a lovely tranquil place Jim !
Lovely sharp photos too !
__________________
Panasonic FZ150 + DMW LC55. FZ70/72.

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals, I am a vegetarian because I hate plants" (A. Whitney Brown)
John J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2014, 6:41 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
jjdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Posts: 5,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB7255KHZ View Post
WOW....is that ur place? If so , move over , I'm coming over lol. U could wear out a camera at that place; every inch photo ready.
I lived in the Allegheny National Forest for 20 years but had to move, my heart is still there.
That water looks like tons of bass are in there , be great for fly fishing wow !
I can stare at those pix all day long really.....I swear I just seen a bass break water.....
BOB
PS....I'm getting itchy, skeeters are bite'n lol.
Sorry Bob, it's a nature preserve. No fishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John J View Post
Ah, so thats what the Dragon Pond looks like... what a lovely tranquil place Jim !
Lovely sharp photos too !
Thanks. I go down there about once a week in the summer.
__________________
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
0
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:15 PM.




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2