Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 6, 2014, 1:08 PM   #1
Default LX100 few images from the countryside

Hi all,

some pictures from my bicycle ride today. Camera jpgs, with basic level / saturation in post.

the ride took me around amsterdam airport where I found this ‘old' lady; recently this type was taken out of commercial service by KLM, it was nice to see one them one last time.

That ain’t edible miss Cow..

Yep, it’s the Netherlands ;-)

I lost my sunset moment here; realized too late I could stuff the pole in the foreground, but by then the sun had about completely set behind the clouds.

iso2000 1/30s 38mm f2.4 resize only. One of 3 steam-pump stations to have drained former lake ‘Haarlemmermeer’, in the mid-1800s. Earlier this year I shot a VR pano inside, which you may enjoy here: https://www.360cities.net/image/stoo...0.00,0.00,70.0

iso500 1s 75mm f2.8 adjusted wb/contrast in post. Forgot any tripod so had to improvise a bit.
Happy Shooting! GB
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 7, 2014, 7:18 PM   #2

That's a good range to show the camera's quality. All have come well, too, especially the last one - I like the way the mist has been captured so well.
My Flickr My Blog
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote