Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 26, 2004, 1:14 PM   #1
Default DPS-9000 battery pack where to buy it?

I live in the netherlands and want to order the DPS-9000 for my FZ10.

I tried to order it from Ritzcamera.com, but although they claim to do international shipping, they actually don't want to ship that batterypack to me. Instead asked me to open a myus.com-account (35setup free, and even more shipping costs). That is a bit too much for the battery pack.

Anyone can recommend a store that does ships internationally?I've found the amazon's offer of the dps-9000, but it doesn't want to ship outside the us either?

Anyone know why this is? Should I continue searching or just give up?
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2004, 8:23 PM   #2

I just recently purchased mine from BugEyeDigital.com
I'm in the US and they are in California USA, but I have to assume they do ship outside US because they have a 'currency converter' at the top of their web page. Check them out.

Price before shipping was $39.95 usd, same price as Ritzcamera.com.
I tried to buy from Ritzcamera but they refused to take my order, by phone, when I told them I didn't have an e-mail address. I have <never> received spam because I'm so cautious like this. (I trust no one.) I have never had an order problem like that with any other vendor.

The dps-9000 is great. I find it makes the zOOmer easier to hold - provides a little more to grasp.
m.achure is offline   Reply With Quote