Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 22, 2004, 4:30 PM   #1

My fz1 was stollen, I purchased afz10 instead. The body is much bigger, heavier, and of course the fz10 has many more manualfeatures. However I find that my fz1 pics were better (less blur)than my fz10 under not-solow lighting condition and for point and shoot in general. I thought these two cameras were pretty much the same, other than the new features in the fz10!

I was really happy with my fz1, I thought I would have the same feeling for the fz10, but the few pics I have taken so far are not as good! I shoot all my pics on ISO 50, the noise level is the same, but the fz10 pics are more blurry (maybe because is heavier). Well does anyone have both cameras and can help me with this issue (even if you don't have both cameras please help me out).

I have been playing with the manual settings in the fz10, but still have not shot any pics with manual settings. Ijust got the camerafew days ago,have not shotmanypics, so maybeI am jumping into conclusions.I will go for a pics shooting of the wild later this week to see how it works.

Thank you

PS. I have been reading some forums related to the fz10 and find a lot of negative input. The same was done to the fz1, but I was happy with it. So I am sure people talk without knowing really how to use the camera! in this case either the fz1 or fz10.
Juanchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 22, 2004, 9:04 PM   #2

There are a few contributorson the Panasonicforum at dpreview ( http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1033) who have both cameras. Try there.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote