Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 3, 2004, 1:24 PM   #1

This was my first attempt with my FZ10 on fireworks. Having read all the good advise and tips on this forum, I was ready. I attended a 15-minute fireworks show and could not have become more frustrated. I applied all the suggested camera setting went manual focus on something the approximate distance and waited. The show started and in 2 minutes, the wind changed directions and began blowing debris toward the crowd. The police moved us four times during the display. Buried in the crowd I was no longer in focus and could not see a target to adjust focus. Going thru the police/focus problem, children bumping into my tripod and detonation timing have taught me to select a more secure vantage point next time. However, I think I am on the right track.

I tried to attach a sample 231,000 picture and the system indicates the it is too big, anybody know why?

playlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 3, 2004, 8:01 PM   #2

Nice! Must have been a great fireworks show, too. Nicer than my shots last month.
cageyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2004, 9:06 PM   #3

nice photos
love the last one
dachshund is offline   Reply With Quote