Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 7, 2004, 12:50 PM   #11

I, too, didn't havea lot of money to spend and so bought an FZ1. It is on sale for $250 at Ritz Photo this weekandisa lot ofcamera for the money.With the upgrade, it'll give youshutter & aperture priority, andeven though it's only 2megapixels, you can make8x10 prints because the lens is so good. The only features it doesn't have are a hot shoe (you could use an external "slave" flash if you really neededmore flash power) and those extra megapixels. I know a professional photographer who reallylikes this model, even better than the FZ10. At the very least, it'seasier to carry around with you!
PS Can anyone tell me howto post with the Quoted passagein gray, but the letter part in black?! Thanks!!
nmastae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2004, 2:11 PM   #12

I have researched thoroughly, and then reached the conclusion that I need an FZ10, as it has a manual focus system.... but now I think i wud have to move back to FZ1... I wud have money left to buy other stuff then.. what's the cheapest FZ1 on the market?

is the $250 sale at Ritz camera still on?

rameezrazzak is offline   Reply With Quote