Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 16, 2004, 10:21 AM   #1

I started a topic a couple of days ago to find out what bags people are using with the FZ20. I know this sounds like a very superficial topic. But I just spent money on a bag, which I like, but I have ordered the telephoto lens for the FZ20 and I know it won't fit in the bag. Also having a good bag means easy access when you are in a pinch and need to get to your stuff, pronto. I was wondering if anyone has a great bag to recommend. Thanx.
shakey hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 16, 2004, 2:01 PM   #2

Hi!! i' seen yortopic butI was reserching a bag too!!

Iv´buied the lowepro TLZ AW 65, I´don´t have it yet, cose I far away from USA,when comes I tell you, Lin evans olso recomend me the M-rock´s (www.M-rock.com) good built she saids, but I only can buy throu amazon and the TLZ seems good stuff (a bit pricey but hard) The lowepro´s have various sises, choose one that fits your FZ sise with the telephoto lens on it (use a rool) and compare with the inside messures from the bag you want, you can´t miss (i think) hope to be usefull!!! -Moncho- from Argentina:lol::lol::lol:
Moncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2004, 2:45 PM   #3

I'm holding off buying a bag until I get around to getting a tele lens and and adapter. Circuit City in Westbury has a good selection of bags as does Neptune Camera in Garden City. I will physically look at the selections available before buying. I may try what I have seen referred to as a zoom bag where the camera faces down in the bag with the zoom attached. But then again I will not have the tele lens attached most of the time so that may not be a good choice.
jovos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2004, 8:50 PM   #4

Hi guys,

I am using a POINT SLR soft carrying case for my FZ10 with the hoods and proective UV filter on. I purchase it for 16.00 dollars Canadian.

If you can not find this brand any SLR soft case will fix it like a T.

Good luck!

JKA is offline   Reply With Quote