Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 21, 2004, 11:02 PM   #1

Purchased last week at Circuit City for $399. Saw it on Circuit City Web for same price but it had a $50 cash card rebate for purchase before 9/25/04. Took my camera back to the store today for a price match. They returned the camera and I rebought (the same camera) on line (at the store) and therefore qualified for the rebate. Sould get the card in 8-10 weeks. I am so happy!!!
ladykimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 22, 2004, 4:41 PM   #2

I was in my local CC today to look at the FZ3. They had just gotten them in, but the battery had not yet been charged, so I couldn't play with the camera at all. I asked the photo manager if I would have to go home to order the camera on line for pick up at my local store, and then come back to the store topick it up, to qualify for the $50 store credit rebate (according to their web site, this is only available when you make the purchase on line). He told me that he wouldn't let his store be one-upped by their web site. He wasn't sure if he would just discount the price by $50, or let me purchase it at regular price and then give me the gift card. I'm going to go back in a day or two when the battery is charged, and if I still like the camera as much as I think I will, I'll buy it then. Obviously, I would prefer the $50 price cut, but if they want to do it the other way and send me a gift card, then that is OK, too.
propwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2004, 4:57 PM   #3

Went by circut city to check it out and talked to the manager and he wouldnot take off even $10 dollars to earn my business. So I bought a 128mb SD memory card for $29. Just ordered mine at http://www.buterflyphoto.com$329....$348 with 3-5 day shipping.
Edit: Returned the 128 sd to circut city and just got the king max 256sd 60x high speed from http://www.newegg.comfor $27 shipped. Just waiting on the camera.
Cant wait to get it:-),

pg6922 is offline   Reply With Quote