Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 25, 2007, 2:55 AM   #161

I'm Mehdi (ZorroX); I'm senior Java/Cobol developer. 35 years old and I live in Belgium (Europe). I bought the Panasonic DMC-FZ20 3 years ago when my second daughter was born. I found the site when searching reviews for my Panasonic, and at that time, I saw some pictures taken by members with the camera, I said to my self it would be great if I manage to take such beautiful pictures.. ;-)

I'll post some pictures, and I will appreciate any suggestions, of how I should do to improve my self.

I like European comics, such as Sasmira, Golden City (Delcourt),...I got an old-timer car (Peugeot 403).

ZorroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 3:03 PM   #162

Hi ..

Iam Mohamed el Kazzaz
20 YEars Old
Studing architecture
Using Fz8
iam new to photography and just iam trying to learn more every day ,,
Kazzaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2008, 8:54 AM   #163

Hi, my name is Luca, I'm a 36yo dentist (hi Dr.Liu!) from Milano, Italy (world-renowned as the world's fashion capital, although we really have much more than than, like 'La Scala' Opera House or Da Vinci's 'Last Supper' just to name a couple).

I'm a hobbist photographer, and I own a Nikon D50 and a new Panasonic TZ5 which I bought to replace a Casio Exilim EX-S600 which I did not like too much.

I like reading, my favorite writers are Tom Clancy, Haruki Murakami, Jonathan Kellerman, Nick Hornby.

I also like music, and my tastes are pretty eclectic, ranging from Metallica to James Blunt or from Apoptygma Berzerk to Anastacia...

I love soccer, and I'm a HUGE supporter of F.C. Internazionale Milano (let's hope we win the title tomorrow!)

I drive a red Renault Megane Hatchback which I nicknamed 'Meggie'.

I love high-tech gizmos and a lot of my money goes down the drain to buy such things.

I guess that's not all about me, but it's what comes to my mind.

Nice to meet you all.

Sciamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2010, 3:17 AM   #164

Hi fmoore. Nice man! Is that a signs? I am just curious.
gojrracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 6:34 PM   #165

Please keep in mind folks-

This is an old, resurrected thread. There have been a lot of changes over the years.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote