Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 7, 2004, 12:55 PM   #21

Hi Nick,

The group is called Delaware County Camera Club. They meet Monday nights (except the first Monday of the month) in the basement activities room of the Trinity Lutheran Church, 1141 West Chester Pike. Photocritiques start at 7:45 and regular programs at 8pm. They are done for the year (because ofthe holidays). Will begin again, January 10th. Listed below is the link to their website for the 2004-2005 schedule. I went to the Nov. 22 meeting on Lighting and Composition. Nick, it was incredible! Like I mentioned before (particularly as a newbie) I learned agreat deal. They welcome new members. You can sit in any number of meetings, however, in order to particpate in the critiques you will need to become a member which would only be $15 now since half of their 2004-2005 season is over. The photos that were on display for critiquing (sp) were absolutely breathtaking. I want to be able to create images like that when I grow up.

jazzisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2006, 5:52 PM   #22

i like the first one, but doesnt it bother you how all the pictures have that orange glow where it should be black? I went into photoshop and lowered the red level and thought it looked alot nicer, but thats just me. Either way, nice shots.
xfxgeforced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2006, 7:29 PM   #23

Bob, all are great photos. # 6 is without question the manual mode, since you did leave all the exif camera info attached to the photos. I have not yet learned how to strip this info.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2006, 7:45 PM   #24

Neat. Especially the first one.

My town usually does a good job of lighting the main town park, but this year it is looking pretty sad. Maybe they will do better since the 'Festival of the Lights' is supposed to take place next weekend.
RuidosoDigital is offline   Reply With Quote