Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 5, 2004, 8:44 AM   #1

I want buy a good camera and i want know which one is the better between those 2 camera ---------Panasonic lumix dmc-lc80 5,1 mp, 3x zoomor -------FudjiFinepix s3100 4,2 mp, 6x zoom ?

Tanks !
rodge64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 5, 2004, 1:25 PM   #2

I would be hard pressed to give you an answer to that question since in all fairness one should have access to both cameras and test them out extensively shot for shot to make any kind of comparison and then come up with what you are looking for.

With that all I can offer is that you look at the reviews and make that decision based on that. I did that when I decided on Pana cameras and I find that any FZ out there is just head and shoulders above all else that iscomparble as far as similar features.

First, decide how much camera you want if price is not an issue. If price is an issue there are different models of the FZ out there that may fit your budget. It is a biased opinion that I am sure are shared by all FZ Panaheads here that the FZ's rock and have a quality lens that is just in a league all of its own. Not a point and shoot as you will need to learn what the camera can offer which is rich gorgeous shots and not a DSLR but for the price, most bang for the buck by far.

Also, the two cameras you are comparing for consideration are not comparable due to the optical zoom.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote