Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 16, 2004, 11:07 PM   #1

Greetings from Canada,

I have been reading reviews on this site, and susequently eavesdropping on this forum(after i made my decision to buy an FZ20). Thanks all for the informational posts and opinions. Took my first photos with the camera last weekend (a rare sunny break for this time of year on the 'wet coast'). Despite my shaky hand and lack of any expertise whatsoever, I was amazed with some of the shots I got (strictly 'P' shots for the first time out). Looking forward to learning more about this camera and photography in general. I understand from recent posts the file uploads are a bit of an issue today, but I will try and attach a favorite 'first shot' from the weekend. Pretty pedestrian I realize...but it really thrilled me. Next summer I will be able to do those baby gulls on the roof next door justice!

Thanks Again,

Bugzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 17, 2004, 12:04 AM   #2

Hi Bugzilla,

Nice to see a new forum member...COngrats on the Camera purchase...you made a wise choice .. the FZ20 is amazingly good.
A great startupto serious cam for sure..
Maybe you want to check out www.photographytips.com to get some useful info .. It canadian too eh!!!

Which part you frm in canada ? Im an Ontarion.. Weather is getting a little shi**y nowadays .. am not gonna risk spoiling my cam with the extreme temps..

Look forward to your pics..

Take Care

fireworkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2004, 12:55 AM   #3

i am in Victoria, BC.....went to high school in Guelph (Centennial), so I know the Ontario winters :shock:. Victoria has a lot of sunshine, but these coupla months arefairly wet.

I see my attemted picturefilesize exceeded the 250 Kb limit....what a maroon!... i will have to investigate how to scale down my 2.14 MB photos!

Thanks for the welcome...

Bugzilla is offline   Reply With Quote