Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 19, 2004, 4:11 PM   #11

:-) Just have to love it. The spider is a little oof, but thats something to get used to while looking and trying. The top shot is FANTASTIC !!!. Gorgeous in fact. Thats an interesting one that one. This is why we advise getting the 6T. A simple + 3 would have CA all around those white edges, I know for a fact, I've seen some of my old shots. Brilliant shot. The third shot, another beauty.

Hey looking good, print that first one out, its stunning !!! Well held on the whites, never easy to do. Congrats

nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 4:21 PM   #12

Thanks Danny, I was actually using the external flash on that first photo and I think that really helped with the whites. It really seemed to bleach them out to give a nice effect. I will be printing the first one out. I haven't printed out any of my photos from my FZ10 but I think this one will go straight to the pool room! (A little joke for anyone who has seen the Castle!)
Treemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2004, 10:02 AM   #13

Wow; Great shots like these really make me wanna spent some ca$h on additional lenses
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote