Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 8, 2005, 12:06 AM   #11

eddie_dane wrote:
[edit] nevermind, I got all my answers from the sticky thread on filters. I wish they were easier to get here in the States. I may just opt for the pemaraal adaptor.
Hi eddie_dane,

Yes, the Phayee adapter is available through eBay(from Rong Jin), and, yes, it is made in, and comes all the way from Shanghai, China :shock: ...but dealing with Rong Jin is a pleasure, he is very good at keeping up with email communications, the adapter is very reasonably priced(as is the shipping) and well made, and you can rest assured that you will get the adapter in a timely fashion. I was hesitant, at first, about buying something through eBay, from a seller in Shanghai...but, after reading all of the positive comments by members of this forum, I felt pretty confident about buying the Phayee. I got it without any problems whatsoever, and I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the adapter.

Many folks here are also happy with the Pemaraal, and I understand that Pemaraal is now available in a two piece aluminum model, which should prove to be a bestseller for them. If you feel more comfortable buying from Pemaraal because they're sold and made here in America, then go with what your guts are telling you...but, fwiw, buying the Phayee and getting it was very easy..... :G

Good Luck!

sukispop is offline   Reply With Quote