Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 11, 2005, 2:32 AM   #11

Board Bryce, thanks for the link. Apparently they're currently out of stock. Do you know how long it usually takes that company to get their products back in stock? Is there anything else I should know about that hood? Accessories it works best with or doesn't work so well with? Anything else I should know? My fz20 is my first digital camera, and the first serious camera I plan to actually use a lot.

Suzaberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 11:02 AM   #12

Broadbryce, You're right! :roll: I read the manual again and it did not say that! hehe..I guess I must be dreaming or something. Or maybe I read it on some item(flower hood) on ebay. Really maybe too many things for me to absorb for a newbie. :lol:
spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 8:33 PM   #13

Theres a similar hood on ebay:
However, I've not heard from anyone who's used it and kno nothing of its quality. If you have a camera store near you I would suggest taking your camera in and trying several different hoods.
BoaRd bRYce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2005, 4:20 PM   #14

I've got a HN22 attached to my PA62. No vigneting at all even at 35mm. The only problem that I've found is if you use the inbuilt flash with the lens hood you sometimes get a very shallow semi-circular shadow.

HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote