Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 13, 2005, 5:37 PM   #11

Hello guys, thanks a lot for helping me steer clear of these no name, or low quality lenses. Sometimes you already know the answer but hearing someone else say it to you makes it crystal clear, and with photography thats what i am looking for. I would hate to waste money on these lenses and not be happy with the results, in which case regardless of how little i paid for them...i ended up paying too much. I agree with you guys and will stick with the brands you mentioned. I still haven't decided on buying one right now but know that I can count on all of you for advice when i do.

Right now I think I should concentrate on working on technique and testing the range of my camera before spending money to just get additional stuff...lol. hope you agree.

indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2005, 5:45 PM   #12

I whole heartedly agree. After getting familiar with your camera and coming here to learn and post some of your future awesome pictures you may find that you are interested in "macro" and don't need much for more "zoom" than you already have.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote