Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 26, 2005, 10:44 AM   #11

IM re a slogan for this pic.

Too good for open forum!

You (and me, if you are generous! might be able to make some $$$)

digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 10:49 AM   #12

Excellent shots spiderman, as for the second hand effect i really like it in first shot, not so much in second.

Best regards

Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 12:50 PM   #13

Thanks CY, nooner, digcamfan and Mag for your generous comments!

I set the settings to all HIGH cos I am tried of getting not so crisp shot. And using Photoshop to sharpen a lot does not help if your shot is initially not so clear. Actually, these were taken with strong yellow light in my house in the evening. I read the manaul saying to improve low lighting pics, set all to LOW except NOISE(to HIGH). It is not exactly low light for those 2 pics but strong house yellow light(the light I have is projecting to the celling type). I guess that ceiling projection acts as a bounced light for the shots. I set the PIC ADJ to all LOW and NOISE HIGH, but the result was not so good. And then all to STD with NOISE remained HIGH, still not so good. So fianlly I set them all to HIGH(defying the manual though) and the results was the shots above.

Hey digcamfan, you mean I can make some bucks off the pics? Where?:?: hehehe...... Well, those are just my LUCKY shots! I have to continue to improve on my shots still! :G
spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote