Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 8, 2005, 8:16 PM   #11

chopper123 wrote:
Hi Jazz Master,

Excuse the bad pun, but those colors sure do "pop". What a wonderful pic to see on such a drab day in michigan. Can't wait till my little tulips start to pop out of the ground-late march early april. Until then will have to look at others flower pics and nooners new avatar-That man can "pop" on over to my house anytime.:-).

Happy :|,

pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop......
LOL....I'm so glad everyone enjoyed my explosion of color ...i'm creating a flower garden gallery on my pbase site it's going to take some time because spring is slow in coming but it's all good therapy ..to relaxe the mind ..mix and blend soothe and meditate one's inner conscious to find that place so far away so long ago ..so beautiful..a flowering of virtue..a delight to one's mind of a rainbow of character..to blend a vision of tones ..hues and tints ..a virtual veiw point of resonating themes, vibrant shades of red white and blue...the kaleidoscopic moods of one's genius..the intellectual capacity to see beyond the farthest horizon...
the revalation of the sun rise the sunset .. a desert flower ..the maiden voyage ..that some day this dream will be reality..
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote