Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 14, 2005, 2:15 PM   #11

pemaraal makes a 55mm adapter (PD55) as well and can be found here http://www.b-300.com/fz10ac.html
eddie_dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 3:17 PM   #12

For my FZ1v2, I got the 295s Yoshida adaptor. I got it to use with a Oly TCON-17 and Oly B-Macro lenses. When I got my FZ20, I ordered the 1062b Yoshida adapter and purchased a 62mm to 55mm stepdown ring. This gives me more flexibility and allows more lens options between 62mm and 55mm lenses. I currently don't have any 62mm lenses. I am thinking about getting Oly WCON-0.7 though.

I am very happy with the Yoshida adapters. Ordering was easy. I just emailed him my order request and paid via Pay Pal. I got the adapters in 10 to 12 days.

Just a nore, Mr. Yoshida told me that his 1062 adapter has a problem with the Nikon 6T macro lens. It seems to be an issue with thread spacing.

Gospel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2005, 8:27 AM   #13

Hi all, I'm trying to search and follow some of the threads about adapters here. Which adapter are you talking about here that supports all these sizes without step-rings? Or am i just reading all of this wrong.

tjmaj1 is offline   Reply With Quote