Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 26, 2005, 6:42 PM   #1

Hi fellow pana users,

I seem to notice lately that there has been a sudden increase of posting with the 6T, Raynox and other CU lens, and using it to take macro pics?

Well, I am glad to see all these postings, and as more people post their pics, I can also see generally improvements of the pics as they start to post more and more.

This is good for everyone to learn from each other to improve on taking macro pics. So do keep on posting your pics in the forum!

tchuanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2005, 8:05 PM   #2

Thanks to those of you who went before us into the world of Macro and left a trail for us to follow. OK, corny but really thanks.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 10:07 PM   #3

after seeing the results you've gotten, along with shots posted by Willow and Fmoore and some of the other masters of macro on this site,let's just say it gives those of us less experienced in macro photography something to aspire to!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2005, 12:22 AM   #4

You do realise it is all because of you tchuanye! I believe it was you who put us on to the great FZ Nikon 6T combo. Thanks you have introduced a massive number of people into macro photography, myself included.

Treemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2005, 3:57 AM   #5

It was this forum that made me decide to buy the raynox dcr-250. So I have to thank you guys, who posted macros here before me, for all the great pictures I was able to take. :-)
Stoney79 is offline   Reply With Quote