Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 16, 2005, 6:59 PM   #1

olebrat wrote:
Hi folks!

I have been watching this forum for some time now. I was you lot that convinced me to get the FZ20 and I thank you all for pointing me in the direction of a new adventure full of fun.
I'm an old 35mm film dinosaur (started photography in Spain many moons ago with a 5X4 plate SpeedGraphic) This new media drives me crazy but I enjoy the challenge of being able to change reality to my taste.
Since having the camera –Nov. last year I haven't had many opportunities to put it through its paces and trying to get along with Photoshop CS has been a hard hill to clime. Things are beginning to get clear and I have been able to put some pics on this page.

All comment will be appreciated as I have learned from the forum that you can be very kind and fair, please continue doing so.

Thanks to all for your encouraging comments to my first posting on this forum.
It took me 4-5 months to gather this collection and I suspect it will take me a few more months to post another lot. But I will. In the meantime I shall continue watching this forum (I'm beginning to get to know you quite well) and I will from time to time post some questions and perhaps answer some.

Once again, thanks to you all.

olebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 16, 2005, 7:27 PM   #2

DynamoHum is offline   Reply With Quote